Imery Group, construction business, specializing in building healthy, durable and efficient homes, is growing its business and is seeking an Estimator/Site Super that can immediately add value to the organization and mesh with the dynamic, hardworking, and adaptable team that exists today. To be successful, you must be a quick learner, a quick thinker and willing to do whatever it take to get the job done and satisfy our customers.
Job Title: Estimator/Site Supervisor
Reports to: Luis Imery, Owner
Job description requirements as follows:
- Interpret notes and scopes of work generated by business development manager
- Read and interpret architectural, structural and mechanical plans
- Perform quantity take off, and be able to fill in the gaps to complete the job costing activity
- Understand the construction process from cradle to grave of residential new construction and renovations
- Develop detail estimates based on historic job costing, and when new activities arise be able to engage subcontractors and trades for swiftly completing the estimates
- Prepare detailed critical path job schedules.
- Interact with Local Jurisdictions to understand and incorporate project objectives, schedules, permits, costs, etc.
- Capable of up keeping high quality
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log of activities on the jobsite
- Ability to manage multidisciplinary trades on the job site.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- Job costing activities will be for jobs in Athens and Atlanta, site supervision will be mostly in the Athens market
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Construction Management, Architectural, Engineering, or similar
- Construction Estimating & Job Site Supervision – 3 years or more
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, specially EXCEL
- Understanding of cloud base software and applications.
- Extensive knowledge of industry practices and procedures
- Dedicated, well-organized, able to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
- A leader that assumes total responsibility for their work.
- A Team Player that works well with others and can effectively direct and manage others.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to focus on quality, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Proficient with estimating software
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning
- Excellent leadership, personable, communication, and written skills
Other Desirable Skills
- Credentials regarding green building programs – ENERGY STAR, LEED, EARTHCRAFT
- HERS Rater or BPI Analyst
- DET Verifier
- Bilingual – Spanish / English
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Athens, GA
Compensation: Competitive, based on candidate experience
Hours: 7:30AM-5:30PM – Monday trough Friday
Other: Must posses Driver’s License